Sunday, January 8, 2012

Last week seemed like it was never going to end. I am still working on fitteds for a shower gift.

I do have some new patterns I am going to start working on this week I hope. Now that I have an almost one year old toddler and a very over active 5 yr old my sewing time is very limited. I can sew during nap time for one as long as the other is occupied. We are also starting the "Teach your child to read in 100 easy lessons" book this week with my 5 yr old. So that too will take up some time. Hopefully I will be able to get both boys in a routine and set up one for my sewing time!

New things are in the works. I am trying to gather up materials to add 3 new products by June.
I hope to get a few pictures on the blog this week! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment