Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome to 2012...

It's a new year with new goals for me, business wise any way.
I will try to post a new blog post twice a week.
I will keep you up to date on what new things I have in the works.
I will add at least two new items by June!
Those are my plans for 2012 with the new business adventure. I decided not to set any personal resolutions because I never follow thur with them. This year is the year to focus on the business and that's what I intend to do.

So what am I working on right now? Fitteds! I love them and yes I know a cover goes over them but they are super easy to use and with my squirmy 11 & 1/2 month old getting him to stay still for a diaper change is impossible at times. They make great shower gifts too! And can be made from any absorbent fabric. Old flannel sheets, blankets and t shirts are great to use.

My mom text last night and said she picked me up a diaper pattern book. That was awesome to here since I am always going to her house to print patterns. So maybe a new pattern for the new year!

I also have the giveaway at This Flourishing Life coming up this month. It's a blog hop with different blogs offering different giveaways. I have a free for the shipping fleece soaker and wool cover up for grabs.
What's the difference? Both are water repellant and very breathable and comfortable. Both are great for over night use.
A fleece soaker is made of two layers of anti pill fleece with a sewn in 2 to 3 layer soaker. You use a soaker with a prefold, flat or fitted. It pulls on and can have elastic in the waist and legs.
 A wool cover is a layer of upcycled 100% wool or wool interlock. It has to be lanolized to make it repell. It goes over a prefold, flat or fitted just like a PUL cover. It's great over night for my little guy.

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment